Top 10 on My Little Girl Christmas List:
1. Sephora Metro Train Case in Pink: i'm not always huge into pink, but this is CUTE! and i have makeup everywhere and i REALLY need to organize it. I am one of "those" people. the kind that find joy in organizing...the same kind of person whose mind starts to buzz when entering The Container Store.
2. Sonia Kashuk Flat Blusher: huge fan. my favorite brush in my arsenal is the flat blusher brush. i use it for foundation, blush, highlight, bronzing, concealing. it's pretty much awesomesauce.
3. Trim Step Rosina Fitness Shoe in Black OR White: these are the target brand of the reebok & sketchers shoe. they have fantabulous reviews and being preggo, i am already planning my post baby bounce back!
4. Yummy Red Flat Ballet Shoes: i am in need of some new slightly larger flats due to pregnant feet. These are just the ravishing color to jazz up my maternity wardrobe!
5. Zebra Pens: never underestimate the power of a good pen. haha! this is the perfect pen to me! it's smooth and it writes beautifully and for this chronic list maker, it's heaven to write with! i'm also an avid journal writer and i have two kids who love to jack my pens.
6. Josie Maran Argan Lip Gloss-in authentic: i have this gloss in confession and it's HANDSDOWN the most amazing lip gloss ever invented. It glides on with a brush and is NOT STICKY. at all. it's the perfect lipgloss and my HG [holy grail] lipgloss!
7. Coastal Scents 88 Warm Pallet: Oooo i really want to take this out for a spin. I actually don't own any pressed eyeshadows, just organic loose powder [which i loveee], but i am ready to commit to a pallet and i think this one would be a perfect first set!
8. Canon Camera Lens Mug: yeh. you read that right. the radness of mixing two of my loves: coffee & photography...i can't imagine anything more super than that. [ps. anything on photojojo.com is an awesome place for gifts for the photographer in your life]
9. Mustard Convertible Flip Mitten/Gloves: I totally missed out last year when target had very similar ones, but these are on ebay....they have my heart! they're too sweet! the best of both worlds with the mitten/glove thing. genius.
10. Cozy Sweater Knit Slippers: these slippers look so comfy! and being pregnant...well, my feet need to be babied.